1. Membership: There are three categories of membership: Annual, Life, and Honorary.
Eligibility for Membership: Teachers, writers, poets, editors, critics, translators, reviewers, research scholars and students of all nationalities interested in disseminating creative, critical, scholarly and scientific knowledge through their writing, research and innovation with professional integrity.
- Annual Membership: A person fulfilling any one of the above criteria can apply for annual membership. It will be valid for one year from the effective date. There is a nominal fee for this. The annual member will be encouraged in writing, reviewing and publishing creative writings, research papers and books.
- Life Membership: A person fulfilling any one of the above criteria can apply for life membership. It will be valid for ten years. There is a nominal fee for this. It can be renewed subsequently. Life members will be extended all possible supports to publish creative writings, research papers, books, and present papers in conferences and seminars organized by the Association. They will be eligible to apply for fellowship and research grant after notification. Their books will be promoted by enlisting them on the website.
- Honorary Membership: The distinguished writers, poets, editors, critics, translators, reviewers and researchers of any nationality may be nominated honorary members of the Association for two years to five years. The membership can be renewed subsequently. They will be associated with the Association to provide academic advice and suggestions to achieve the objectives of the AEW Foundation.
2. Patronship: The Association welcomes the individuals for patronship. Those who want to support the Association in achieving its objectives can become the patrons of the Association. The patrons will enjoy all benefits of Life Membership and Honorary Membership. Patronship will be valid for ten years. It can be renewed subsequently.
The interested persons are welcome to join the Association by filling in the membership form available below for download. It should be sent to the email address provided in it. For donation, please use the link: http://waoar.org/become-a-member/donations/